Monday, August 10, 2009

One Last Post

When I first thought of this project I spent about a week trying to figure who I would ask to join me. I really wanted everyone to be a part of it, but there were only seven days of the week. So why did I choose who I chose?

Lacey
- You're always so full of wit. I knew that you would have posts would be laced with humor and would shine with your unique personality.

Viv- I chose you because you're sarcastic and I knew that you would have an interesting viewpoint on any subject. I knew you wouldn't hesitate to make fun of anything you felt like.

Megan
- You are perhaps one of the funniest people I've ever met. And you always stick to what you believe in and so I knew that you would create beautiful posts.


Jonathan
- I wanted your gender to add variety, but I also knew that you were a wonderful writer and knowledgeable about many subjects. I knew your posts would be thoughtful and well-written.


Kejing
- You have a way of knowing more about people than anyone else. I knew you would write heartfelt posts while still incorporating humor.

June
- There's no one quite like you. I knew that your posts would be full of originality. I also chose you for how strongly you stand behind your beliefs.


Caroline
- When I think happiness I think of you. You're such a strong person and I knew that it would be reflected within your posts.


Pretty good team if I say so myself.

This will be my last official post. We're going to open the blog up to all our friends. Anyone will be able to post on any day. Just ask me or one of the other Power
Bloggers about the login information. I ask that you'll hold off you're posts until each one of us has gotten in one last post.

I'll still post on here from time to time so be sure to check back. Here's my personal blog if you're interested... http://soccerpig73.blogspot.com/

Goodbye,

Brianna
, your gold Power Blogger

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html