Friday, August 7, 2009

This is a little darker.

Well... the um, school planner ended last week Saturday. Yeah. Not much going on over here. And it is... sunny... outside. Again. I am writing a math test. I am still waiting for 2010 to come so that most of the college stuff will be out of the way. But then there is the waiting, so I am really hoping for May 2010. But I'm not because APs are so tasking. So I am waiting for June 2010, but then we are graduating and we will be wearing robes that happen to be similar to the color of this font. And then we have that last summer... Aw, no fun. :(
I could turn it around, and I started to type this paragraph with all optimism but it didn't sound completely happy because there is always other unfortunate stuff.
Headache. '~'
Goodbye.
-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html