Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sigh

I wish
1. I could concentrate when reading my summer reading books. They are so boring!
2. I could sleep and not feel tired when I wake up.
3. I did not procrastinate so much.
4. the Internet wasn't so addicting.
5. I could eat without gaining weight. (like a certain friend of mine)
6. running wasn't so tiring.
7. some of my teachers would actually teach me.
8. I didn't get sick so much.
9. my SAT scores were high enough.
10. my wireless Internet stopped disconnecting every few minutes.
11. I had wings... delicious hot wings.
12. I had the other wings too.
13. calculus interested me.
14. I had enough money for a money bath. I want to wallow in wealth =D
15. I could walk on water.
16. I could walk under water.
17. I could walk over water.
18. I could walk through water. Oh wait! I can!
19. I could shout, "Let my people go!" and part the Red Sea with a stick.
20. my car could fly so I can go Harry Potter on them Muggles.
21. the Incredibles were real.
22. Spongebob was real.
23. Patrick was real.
24. Squidward wasn't real. He's not cool enough.
25. Ryan's car wasn't stick shift. We could save lives.

When I heard this on the radio, I could've sworn it was Coldplay. It sure sounded like it. Is it just me?
Stay tuned for Caroline's supah amazing post tomorrow! WHOO! CMON GUYS! REMEMBER YOUR POST DAYS! GO TEAM!

-June

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Ah man!!! I heard that song when I was in Orlando and I thought it was Coldplay too!!! I've been trying to find it ever since. Thanks!!!!

Unknown said...

I don't think it has the necessary depth of orchestration to be Coldplay, and the chords move in too linear a manner but I definitely see what you mean.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html