Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday came back around so quickly.

I got a job. I am not sure how I feel about that yet. On the one hand it is like, yay! Check that out! I will work and get experience and money and everything. How awesome is that. But on the other hand it's like . . . now I have to work? And what if I'm bad at it? And what if it's scary? And what if no one likes me?

Hmm. I have a headache. It is pretty hardcore. I just don't feel bright-eyed and bushy-tailed today. And I suppose in general I am just kind of depressed. Summer work. . . work. . . school. . . life. . . ugh.

Okay. Probably an hour has gone by. And now, I'm thinking life might not be so awful. Someone out there is watching out for me. An anonymous someone gave me a great surprise. Someone who is awesomely amazing. And they should know that they made my day. :)

In a way, everything seems to be falling right into place. If I can get through this last year of high school, I should be okay. I'm starting to think that no matter what happens, every little thing will be alright. Who knows what is going to happen. Right now it seems I am pretty in control of my life. At least I can be thankful for that.

I waited a while before posting this to see if I had anything else to say. I don't.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html