Sunday, August 2, 2009

We Are the Involuntary

Hello there, Blue Powerblogger here!


I have so much on my mind, I can't think straight.

For one, school is starting in three weeks and I have only read one of my books for AP lit and I still have all my calc work to do.

I am leaving AGAIN to go to the mountains. Oh joy.

The kid I thought I wanted to be my boyfriend is now my best friend and I like that better, but he keeps doing things that make me like him again. It's a vicious cycle.

I'm less than a year away from graduating and I still don't know what to do about college.

My youth pastor infuriates me beyond belief and Calvary is my refuge.

I miss Daniel.

I miss Underoath and Aaron Gillespie! I got to see them a week ago today. Best day of my life.

Urban Dictionary defines Aaron Gillespie as: "the hottest man to ever live. plus he's christian...too bad he's taken. and he's the sexiest mofo out there." TRUE.

Urban Dictionary defines Caroline as: "extremely fine, and in some cases uses a golden calculator to divide." Pretty much also true.

Hopefully, I am going to kidnap Daniel this weekend. Otherwise, I hope to see him this week.

My life sucks because I have an eensy weensy crush on the guy that one of my friends has loved for four years and now she's jealous because he calls me Caro. Mlerg.

Matching bestfriendship bracelets are the bomb dot com.

I saw theeee cutest scene kid EVER this weekend. I mean he was freaking adorable.

The Wedding's lead singer can sing like no other (except Aaron, of course!)

The Poisonwood Bible was actually semi enjoyable.

My mother has made a list of the guys she wants me to marry. It's awkward.

I can't even concentrate for five minutes in order to finish my song that I'm working on.

In this new song, I belt a high F. It's baller.

Go listen to every song ever made by Underoath. I seriously have not listened to any other artist besides them since last Sunday. And I've listened to "Lost/In/The/Sound/Of/Separation" fifteen times since then.

This post is wayyyyy too random. Sorry.

Until next week,
-Caroline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lot is on your mind! but thats not always a bad thing, now is it?

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html