Sunday, May 25, 2008

An Explanation

It's a simple idea. Everyday there will be a posting on this blog. Each day of the week belongs to a different person. We will communicate through the blog, and well, have a blogging experience. I came up with this idea after watching fiveawesomeguys on youtube.

The person who post can write whatever they want. The only rule is they must post. If a person can't post that day because they are out of town, Internet is down, etc., then they will have a fill-in. I also have a request, unless necessary don't talk about the blog outside the blog, just to keep the magic of it.

It should be fun. And if you are not a member of the "blogging team," you can still participate in this project. Post comments on the blog, and you can email us (thepowerbloggers@gmail.com) with questions or requests. If you want us to talk about something let us know. It's as new to us as to you, so give us any ideas that you have.

So I'm not sure how this whole thing will work out, but I guess we'll see. Here's the schedule:

Monday- Brianna
Tuesday- Lacey
Wednesday- Viv
Thursday- Jonathan
Friday- Kejing
Saturday- June
Sunday- Caroline

This post isn't part of the project, it's just an explanation. So I'll talk to you all tomorrow, on my assigned day. Are you excited....because I am excited!

-Brianna

2 comments:

runiteking1 said...

What's the point of blogging if you don't publize the blog? The whole point of blogging is to share info/ideas/laughter...

Also, may I request that this blog
1. not use my real name, rather use runiteking1 if my name is necceary...
2. please don't talk about news as I get plenty of them from NPR...

Also there's a feature in blogger where you can write and schedule it to be posted on a date in the future.

Good luck with your project...

runiteking1 said...

Oh and btw, I've added you people to my blogroll...

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html