Saturday, May 31, 2008

School's Out!

Hey! Green power blogger here for the Saturday post. Now like the rest of the power bloggers before me, I had absolutely no idea what to post on here. I didn't have a Twix around so that made it even worse. So I was thinking of how to end the week with a bang since school's out and thanks to the red power blogger, I WAS STRUCK BY INSPIRATION. Yeah, I saw my USB laying on the ground and that reminded me of all the paint I drew in my first period class, typing. As you can well imagine, nobody learned anything in that class so we ended up playing games, solitaire, paint, etc. So enjoy my products of boredom below (in chronological order):



So here is where it all started. Right before Christmas break, I just started painting







I labled this one "Camping". Though you cant see them, I put a ton of stars. I'm personally proud of the fire I painted =D.



I don't even know what I was feeling at this point but this called "Rainy Day". Happy/sad painting isn't it?




This is what I consider my masterpiece because I spent a full 9 weeks trying to finish this.
Well I hope you enjoyed my little art gallery and stay tuned for the next awesome blog on Sunday.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

There is no way you drew the last one. Okay, so you did. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

runiteking1 said...

Yup! Breast suck!!!

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html