Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Somvar!

So I've been doing a bit of research. It seems that Monday in almost every language means moon, or something like that. In most Indian languages (I got this from Wikipedia, so don't shoot me if I'm wrong) Monday is called Somvar, soma meaning moon. If that weren't cool enough as it is, Monday in Japanese, 月曜日, means day of the moon. So basically, I have a day that is dedicated to a whole heavenly body! Plus, think about this. What else has to do with the moon...well, tides...and WEREWOLVES. So Monday is not just any day; it is the day of the moon and werewolf. Looks like you guys were ripped off when you got your days of the week!

Well, this is the first official post of the Power Bloggers. I was so excited this morning I raced my mom to the computer so I could post ASAP. Although, I have a confession to make. You see when I started this blogging idea, I had a bit of a hidden agenda. I've been thinking a lot about growing up and finishing high school, and I've spoken about this in my personal blog. But I worry that in the next couple of years in high school, we won't have much time to hang out and stuff. So perhaps this blog can keep us together, and then maybe through college (if the blog lasts that long). Can you imagine? That's why I want all our friends to participate, because we're growing up...at least that's what they tell me. But even if all that doesn't happen, I think we should just enjoy the project. And it'll give us something fun to work on over the summer, besides the treehouse (assuming we find a tree).

So that's about all I got today. Can't wait to hear from Lacey tomorrow.

-Brianna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So are you saying you don't want to stay close to me through high school and college since you didn't ask me to participate? :(

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html