Friday, May 30, 2008

It is Not a Conspiracy

It's not very early in the day, and I should really be awake by now, but I accidentally typed in "powerbloggers" instead of "thepowerbloggers" and ended up with a picture of a Japanese man with katakana written on its preceding post. Oh, and Brianna, you may have picked the least entertaining person to join this blogging extravaganza, but I feel so honored to have been given the opportunity to write with these wonderful people. You probably won't find this very interesting, but the Chinese named the days of the letter quite conventionally. Li3 bai4 yi1, li3 bai4 er2, li3 bai4 san3, li3 bai4 si4, li3 bai4 wu3... Just attach the number from one to six to get, respectively, Monday through Saturday. Sunday is Li3 bai4 tian1. Tian1 can mean day or sky. xckd.com is one of my favorite things on the internet. Today, the title is "Every Damn Morning," and the captions says, "There was something about a cup and a sword and a green hill..."

If you don't click on "Publish Post," then Blogger automatically saves your posts as a draft. They can be later edited, and even posted in the future on a certain day if you so choose. Today, I left this page to come back to it slightly later, and noticed that someone had begun to write a post. She reminded me that the same person who can make you feel as if you can never stop smiling is is often the same person who can easily to hurt you the most. I don't mean to sound like such an optimist, but no matter who the lucky person is, I hope you [such an awesome reader of The Power Bloggers] cherish every moment you have with him or her. I don't know her as well as I wish, but she's such an amazing girl and I'm really sorry I don't have the perfect set of words to tell her so that everything will be okay, because I know she deserves them. I wish I could talk to her. I have been sitting here, debating about whether or not to delete this paragraph completely. It's hard. It's so hard. And it's different for everyone. I want to be able to help her but there isn't anything I can do.
If only we could go back to the days when everyone talked to each other and traded Pokemon cards without a care in the world. But then, I wouldn't have met any of you guys. Or taken AP European History.

Jonathan's CEO (Kejing)

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html