Friday, July 31, 2009

Change of Color

I thought of something to write about but I forgot it.
This is something closer to coral. I don't know if you would prefer it. I think Erica might. But since we have different colors, there is a little range of choices. Fun stuff.
Nathaniel said that Priscilla Ahn is actually half-Korean. So she is beige! I think she is a pretty lady, and her voice is nice too. My favorite songs by her would be "Dream" and "Are We Different?" They are surprisingly not too hard to sing, if you are into doing that.
Summer is busy, and people are not in town a lot of the time. But what about when school starts, and we have applications to do? Will we have more than three posts a week? I am worried.
There is something about this city that makes it rain in the afternoons during the late summers. I don't know.
Nirav is leaving this summer. I thought he would be at our school, making the annual football and baseball picks, just like last year. But he wants to go to UF, which is great for the people who want to see him in the future.

Sorry. I was talking to Erica.

I'm going to go now.
Bye. :/

Love,
Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html