Friday, March 27, 2009

"And find a handsome mate for you to love."

Wow! We have over three hundred posts! This is the 302nd.
So, it is Spring Break. This means, do I dare count? 110 questions for math. Seriously. As I was counting near 84, I thought, well, this isn't THAT much. That is when the fifth page came out of the printer, much to my shock because I thought five pages had already been printed. We also have APEX for chemistry. I don't know about you, but that takes me at least an entire morning and early afternoon to do. But this one is supposed to be really difficult. So I guess that means an extra day beforehand. And then, we have this "killer quiz," as our intern, who everyone seems to like including me, has forwarned to make sure we are actually reading the book. I really wanted to study for APs during the next week, but that seems kind of ridiculous. The work load seems kind of ridiculous. Tomorrow is the FBK Invitational. I am definitely not ready.
When I came home from watching "Seussical!" which was interesting, I opened Internet Explorer 7 to realize that it was now Internet Explorer 8. My father doesn't want me to download Firefox. (Have I already mentioned this?) Anyway, I am happy about IE8 because it is more similar to Firefox than IE7 was. It is still not as good, though.
I know the teachers sound weird when they ask us to make good choices and be safe, but I have to agree that it is really important these days. There are so many people who get drunk and take drugs and do... things. They can truly be muy peligroso. So, I hope you live to read more of our posts, instead of er, dying off or something.
Reunited with [a clone of] my favorite pencil that I lost at Nationals!
Today just isn't very good. May you be having a better time.
I am supposed to find a "husband" tomorrow. ...
-Kejing

2 comments:

KoreanKid777 said...

"instead of dying off or something" How optimistic. =D

Clara said...

why does your dad not want you to download firefox? it's actually more secure than IE.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html