Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hey John, What's Your Name Again?

Hello there, blue powerblogger here! My life has been really crazy and eventful lately, so this is just one of those random tidbits blogs.


Seussical is over!!! Oh, it was so much fun, I'm kinda sad now that we're done! And that rhymed, in classic Seuss style! I'm so proud of the entire cast and crew! We all really came together to create an amazing show! It broke records for ticket sales, I think, and many people claim that it's the best show Chiles has ever performed! I'm really gonna miss it :(

My favorite cousins are in town for spring break!!!! I'm so excited about it!!! We all have so much fun together and they are so crazy! Even though they are six years younger than me, I still love hanging out with them!

I wrote a hate song about this boy that led me on and was basically a jerk. But then he still came to see me in Seussical, which was weird. here's part of it:

your mistakes are on replay through my head
I'm drowning out the words you said
turn up the music to overwrite these thoughts
I'll suffocate secrets buried deep in regret

I can swear to you that you won't see me cry
over all that you did and all of your lies
I won't fuel your feelings with false alibis
I won't fuel your fire so let the flame die

Its really mean, I know.

I went swimming today for the first time! It was FREEZING!!!! But I got a super cute new bathing suit so I really wanted to wear it!

We have to take a test over spring break for chemistry. Apparently its uber hard. I'm not happy about it.

Tomorrow I am going to Wakulla Springs. I am deathly afraid of that place! I haven't been in ten years, it scares me so much! I'm always worried that an alligator will come eat me or something! But my parents are making me go. Please pray that I don't become lunch!

So I am basically obsessed with the band The Devil Wears Prada now. Listen to their song "Hey John, What's Your Name Again?". Its AMAZING!!!!! And the clean vocalist, Jeremy DePoyster, is incredibly attractive. As well as their drummer and one of their guitar players. Oh, and the keyboard player. Its a lot of hotness in one place, basically. But now I have three future husbands to choose from: the Aaron Gillespies and Jeremy DePoyster :( Its such a tough decision!!!

Oh, and I am going to a movie with a guy on Friday :) Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have an AWESOME spring break!

Until next week, 

Caroline



No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html