Friday, March 6, 2009

Come to practice.

Linda here. I'm a really happy person. Kind of. Most of the time. Hehehehehe. Kejing is typing this. She's so good. (Kejing: -.-)
-dance dance dance-
(Kejing: The sophomores are really pretty weird...)
I saw you typing and I thought, "You type really fast. Asians in general type really fast. Is that an Asian trait? Do I type really fast?" Kejing, can I try to type really fast?
(-Kejing moves out of the chair-)

What should I type. HMmmmm. Oh man this is so fast. sorry Kejing I am destroying your keyboard :( But oh man am I messing up? I think I made at least one typo already I forgot to capitalize "sorry>' typoe tpoe tpoe. Kejing laughs and thought my typo was funny. I wasn't meaning to typoe typo,. I was meaning to typoe typoe. I am not going to use the backspace anymore. I meant to type type, not typo earlier but i Made a typo. OH NOOOOOOOOO.

As we can see, the pressure to be perfect is relevant for every aspect of an Asian's life, as Linda has kindly pointed out. I'm not sure why she is dancing about this.

Linda is now going to try to type like Joseph.

hey!
=D =D =D
what's up???????
oh ok
=P
ttyl parents home
bye!
=D
ttyl!
byebye!

Now we are going to type like Ryan's mind.

twss
twss
twss
twss
twss
twss
tw i s
twss
twss
twss ;)

Now we are going to type like........................... KETAN!!!!

yo
wu
f*** that s***!
=P
how is eddybuddy today?
tap sum bong.
that *******.
[insert more profanity here]


Now we shall type how Will and Mike talk during the beginning of Lang class.
Brownies...
Dude, you shouldn't have had those pills. They totally messed with your circulation.
Heh.

Lisa, Vicky, Joseph:
JOSEPHAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (-pokes Joseph-)
Joseph: AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Lisa: Joseph and the Metapods!

Marshall causes much attention during Physics quizzes and tests:
[heavy Asian accent]
Norf Poe.
OHMYGOOGLYGOODNESS!
DANG IT!
Please be equal please be equal GAAH!
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph:
badum bum chhhhhhhh

Jerrod:
I'm not cute. I'm MANLY.

Mrs Johnson: BAD ASIAN!!!! (-waves bad Asian sign-)

Carolyn: Lindalindalindalindalindalindalindalindalindalindalindalindalindalinda... SUPERFROWN!!!!!!!!

Brianna: This is ridiculous!
I ate chapstick.

Erica: ^^

Freed: Come to practice. Now. -massage-

-Linda and Kejing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually found this post incredibly entertaining!!!

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html