Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So it is Tuesday. Obviously. That's why you are stuck with me.

I took the SAT. And I survived. I'll probably take it again pretty soon, but I know now that it is not nearly as intimidating as I thought it would be. If you haven't taken it, do not worry.

I love writing on blogs. I feel like I can write however I want. I can use sentence fragments, and it's just me expressing myself in an unique way. Why can't English teachers appreciate that?

I am having a hard time thinking of what to write today. I've been thinking about it for. . . six or seven hours. Yikes.

It's just one of those days where I feel. . . calm? maybe. No, content. And when I feel this way it's hard for me to focus. All my thoughts feel kind of fuzzy and blurry. In a good way. I guess.

Today I told a white lie. Well I mean. It's not like I don't lie ever. There are just some people I don't lie to. But I guess today was an exception. Kind of. I just didn't want them to think less of me. Not that that's any excuse.

I've been thinking a lot lately. Over thinking. I'm not sure that I enjoy it. It's just like. . . Who am I? Where am I going? What do I want to do with the rest of my life???

At least I didn't just get a pat on the back.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html