Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I was really worried about forgetting my post because it's spring break. But I didn't. Hooray.

Yesterday I wanted to get out of the house so I went to the mall. Now, at first, my parents were reluctant to let me go because I am a girl. How could I possibly imagine going somewhere in public by myself? How can I expect myself to be able to handle it? When they finally let me go, after an hour of convincing, I had a pretty good time. I bought a skirt. First time ever. It was pretty crazy.

I really prefer to be independent.

Last Thursday I went to see Seussical. And oh my goodness, it was amazing. Something really stood out for me about this play and that is that I knew people in it. Jonathan and Caroline were amazing. I knew Jonathan was talented, but I had no idea he could sing and dance. And Caroline was the most adorable Who. Anyways. They both did an amazing job.

Right now I am eating the most glorious bagel ever. That's what I want to do with my life. I want to make a lot of money somehow so that I can get a nice little house and a lifetime supply of bagels and just lay around and eat bagels until I die.

Actually. . . no I don't. But that can be plan B.

This is the lamest spring break ever. Usually we go out of town somewhere great. This time there is nothing to do. So I have decided that I am going to do something awesome. I obviously have not worked out the details yet, but once I do. . .

This really gives me some perspective.

At least it's raining.

Today my horoscope is off. It's never wrong, but today it's doesn't seem to know what it's talking about at all. What a let down.

I cleaned out my room the other day. It was awful. I had to sort through all of the things that I had just swept under my bed. I realized how much I didn't want to deal with that stuff so I just pushed it back where it was. Now it only appears clean in here. Eventually though, I guess I will have to deal with it. Ugh.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html