Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Facts: Blair

Hey hey. This is Blair filling in for the Yellow power blogger.

So I've been having a really stressful week, as I'm sure all of you ha
ve too. I have a research paper due tomorrow I have yet to start, 2 chapters of APUSH ids and reading to do by Friday, a calc powerpoint to do and a calc test to study for by Thursday, chem notes to take by Thursday, and a chem test to study for. And a concert on Thursday which will take up most of my night. I'm really starting to despise junior year.

Spring break is in three weeks!!

So tonight I went to see Slumdog Millionaire again. I think it's basically an amazing movie, and everyone should see it. My mom didn't ask me who i was going with which really surprised me, but I did tell her I was going with a friend. Right before I left, I told her it was a guy, and she flipped out. Apparently I had lied to her because I didn't inform her of the gender so I had to apologize for that, then I got a long lecture about not doing anything she wouldn't do and some of her bad date experiences. Her dates were cheep-os as I got to find out. But I had fun after I got to leave the house.

I got to miss my entire 7th period to take for my junior guidance appointment thing that we're all having to do. It was basically pointless because I know what classes I'm taking next year, I know I qualify for Bright Futures. The only thing that I really learned was my class ranking (34, i was pretty happy with that) and I didn't have to deal with Lang. My guidance counselor likes to talk a lot too. And she tried to convince me not to take ap gov/econ online so i could have a second chorus, and i was like well what if i take anatomy online and she was like yes that's much better. I totally knew she was gonna do that cause of getting money for each kid in an AP class or whatever.

So Brandon lent me this book to read that some guys had found in Mr. German's room called I Hope They Have Beer in Hell. The chapter he told me to read was so incredibly funny, Lacey thought I was crazy cause I was laughing nonstop, and after I had her read it she thought I was just a freak. Its basically a guy telling about a bunch of crazy and unpleasant hookups he's had with girls and bad experiences with his guy friends. And the chapter I was reading was basically the worst experience that girl probably ever had, but it was so funny because it seems like something that could just never happen to someone in real life. I don't think I really wanna elaborate on what happened because I know it would gross most of you out, but it was bad......

I just realized almost all my paragraphs started with the word so. Sorry, I guess I'm just unoriginal.

I got an 8 on my practice essay in Lang!

So (wow there we go again) Belle Chantique has a concert Thursday night at Faith Presbyterian Church at the corner of Meridian and John Knox. It starts at 8 and will go till about 9:15 and it's gonna be totally awesome. We're combining with this really good choir from town, Voces Angelorum (I actually don't really know the second word of their name, we just call them Voces), and it'll be a really good concert. Everyone should come. It's free :)

I have a boyfriend :P

~Blair

P. S. The title links to the song that plays during the credits of Slumdog. I really like it and the dance they do to it is pretty awesome.

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html