Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So you guys are out of luck. I was in a terrific mood today and I thought, gee, this is the opportunity of a lifetime. I can write something happy and optimistic and awesome. I had it all prepared. It was going to be about how you should be bold, trust your instincts, and take chances. Make new friends. And live life to the fullest. Blah blah blah.

But alas. Now I don't feel like that.

This is the last time I will write on this blog and have any shot at a future. I take the SAT on Saturday. I did not study an hour a day. I am not prepared. I thought I was okay with that. But not anymore. I guess I should have studied more and looked out for myself. I guess that would have paid off in the end.

I got in a car accident this morning. It wasn't my fault. I'm still alive. Some good came of it because one of my best friends called to see if I was okay because she heard about it. I felt so loved. So that was a nice way to start my day.

You know I almost asked Blair to post for me again? I guess that might have been a good decision.

-Lacey

1 comment:

Ryan said...

It is Friday and this is still the latest post on here. I am counting on you Kejing!

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html