Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

One of the most excited parts of yesterday: I went to the Pentel store online, and bought two pencils! I am eagerly awaiting the day when they arrive.
After talking to Jason and Marshall, I have profusely agreed that people should never let Ketan borrow their pencils and pens. It is a terrible idea because they will most likely never get them back.
Today's chemistry class was borderline scary. The substitute was extremely commanding and wanted control of everything. When she walked around, I was afraid that she was looking for excuses to get us in trouble. The only smile I could detect from her was so faint that I probably imagined it. So I know that she is not completely evil.
I came back from getting some food, typed some letters, and a solid black window with a lot of yellow writing flashed up. I have no idea what that was.

Umm, actually, I don't know when it is...

-Kejing

1 comment:

lilystar said...

Duuuuude, I'm totally with you on the chem sub...she reminded me so much of Professor Umbridge it scared me.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html