Friday, March 13, 2009

'~'

I'm currently in Spanish. We are about to hear and read an article about... something regarding a debate and the president. Ah, yes. Health care. The teacher emailed it to us, so I got your comment, Ryan, when I checked Gmail. Thank you for the reminder. I write "blog" as one of my assignments each Friday.
Yesterday was absolutely dreadful. It started to get pretty bad after school, but the evening was definitely unbearable. I feel so passively angry today.
The SAT is tomorrow. I finally went to the school library and got a review book this morning, which is probably really stupid because I should have had one for a while now. Nervous. \:
Good luck to Erinma, Erica, Lacey, Chanyang, Jack, Shuyao, Megan, and I hope I did not forget you if you are reading this.

-Kejing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you did great :)

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html