Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bonjour!

It is only Tuesday but it seems like later in the week to me. That's really going to turn out bad later on. Today was the most. . . good/bad day I think I have ever had. So it turned out to be pretty neutral I think.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and it will be four months.

I feel more awake now than I have in forever. It could be for one of three reasons. Maybe its the new mints I am trying that are supposed to have tons of energy stuff in them like Red Bull. Maybe its the fact that I had waaaay too much sugar thanks to the Subways irresistible cookies.

But somehow I am completely unmotivated. . . I feel like if I had more time I would be able to make myself work, but it just seems like it's not even worth it to try.

Lately I just feel so lame. It seems as though everyone around me is just so much better than i am at everything. It's like we are all computers, right? And everyone else got upgraded to the new, awesome system, except for me. So I am just outdated. I'm the kind of old computer that no one really wants, but people sometimes get stuck with. Yep. Pretty much. Or like that episode of The Office where Katie comes to the office to sell purses and everyone thinks she's so hot and Kevin says that Katie's prettier than Pam.

So I am thinking of being more outgoing. Actually I am just going to try to improve on a lot of stuff. That way I won't fall completely behind.

Today I was thinking about that Friends episode where Ross is dating Julie and then he kisses Rachel and he has to decide which one he wants. And Phoebe sings a song about how he has to decide. I don't know why that came to mind. . . Weird. . .

Life has a way of being ironic in the worst way sometimes. I'm not even sure I could pick a single story to follow up that statement, because I don't know how I would choose which one to use.

Everything has gotten switched around. It is crazy. It's like what used to be up, is now down. Life sure is full of surprises. Mine isn't the way I thought it would be at this point. Huh. Interesting.

You know who I am getting really tired of? Parents.

I still haven't done anything eighteen-ey.

That seems anticlimactic for an ending. Wow. I totally didn't know that I could spell anticlimactic right. Awesome. I will think of one more thing to write about. . . Hmmm. . .

Nope. I'm out of things to say. Sorry.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html