Saturday, March 21, 2009

Meeting Myself

I have to agree with Kejing on this one. That sub was pretty scary. Just wanted to point that out to some of you people. She even gave me the you're-on-my-bad-side-and-you-will-soon-regret-it glare. *shudder*

I had an interesting conversation with Jack and Joseph on the way back from tennis. After talking about how our school's tennis team pales in comparison to the other schools, we somehow got to the subject of what we were like during freshman year. Oh man, freshman year. Those were some of the weirder days of my life. The rest of the gang and I formed an anti-Gators organization called Gator-fil-A; the name came from Chick-fil-a. Clever, eh? Anyway, Kejing was the president, I was vice president, and the rest were some other unimportant positions. And to fuel the anti-Gator sentiment, I used to go onto the Windows Paint and draw comics of Gator fans succumbing to the flames of a flamethrower, getting fried from a lightning strike, etc.

That was also the year where we established our non-biological family. Ryan was the father, Diana was the mother, I was the eldest sibling, Kejing was the middle sister, Jack was the youngest brother, and William was the dog. We soon had another person come into the family and we labled him brother-in-law but that was much later ^_^.

Thursdays were also a blast. That was when Diana came on the bus with the rest of us. We used to annoy the heck out of her. Jack and I couldn't help but steal something from her such as her glasses, pencil case, and above all, her cell phone. I knew a way to lock down someone's phone completely so that it would be nothing more than a useless piece of plastic. Yep, I took Diana's phone, went into her security, changed the password, and raised all sorts of trouble whenever I got a hold of it.

I look back and think, "Man, was I really that obnoxious?" If I met my freshman self right now, I would probably be like, "Get away from me you weirdo!" I guess I really was that bad. But I learned that people are people and not things for me to annoy and torture. I'm better now.... I hope ^_^'.

That's all I got. Join us tomorrow for another exciting post from Caroline!!!!!!! (who ignored me in the hallway when I said hi to her)

-June

Random Shout Out: Viv! We really miss you!

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html