Friday, July 17, 2009

Byebye.

Well, I guess everyone is gone now.
I remember last year at Nationals, Sarah wrote a post for Viv? I think. It was really good. It had a lot to do with being happy, and how amazing girls are. And I think she also used her laptop to stalk a certain someone. One time, I think right before the mystery test but I'm not sure, he was standing there, so I walked by him to glance at his name and school on his tag as subtly as possible. So we realized that he was from Tennessee. He didn't seem all that attractive... in my opinion, but Sarah and Erica were transfixed. They are going to try to find him. Good luck, you two.
I have eaten one cracker and drank a bit of orange juice. It is weird. Some people eat a bunch of food when they are unhappy, but I think I just don't.
Do you know what I think is awful? Abuse. The Oprah show yesterday was partially about that. I just think Oprah is so cool, at least for a fifty four? year old lady. She is so smart and nice to everyone.
I hope you are having a better day than I.
~Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html