Friday, July 24, 2009

Hmm

I wish the other bloggers wouldn't give up... :'(

Anyway, the nationals kids are coming back tonight! I hope they continue to travel safely.

I watched Kung Fu Panda with my brother today. It was pretty cool, except when they called something a dumpling. And it wasn't a dumpling.

I finished reading The Poisonwood Bible today. It had some good stuff in it. But the beginning was so frustrating because it was full of annoying characters. But the father always ticked me off, in some way.

Yesterday was Jack's birthday. Sunday is Jerrod's! Exciting.

The 2009 fall semester at UF begins in about three weeks.

I wish you a good Friday.

Big brother will be back in time to post tomorrow!

-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html