Friday, July 3, 2009

You might fall asleep reading this.

So, the holiday is here. I am at home with one family member. It is as quiet as if I were alone. It is also quite dull. There are things to do, such as write essays or do homework. That is pretty normal. But it is also normal that they won't get done, or even started.
If you have any ideas, please tell me.
I called in for my AP scores on Tuesday night. That was interesting.
I began working on college applications on Wednesday. I give up for now.
Well, I cleaned out a few old school papers. There was a form to get a student directory back from freshman year. I never handed it in. So, now I have an extra five dollar bill. Wooh.
Oh. I watched some of the Wimbledon yesterday. It was intense.
Umm. Yep.
I'm kind of wondering what happened to some of our power bloggers. I hope they are doing okay.
It is really awful to hear about the person in Brianna's latest post. Ack. So annoying.
Okayy.... Byebye until next week. '~'

-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html