Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not Much to Say

Hey, this is Ryan, filling in for Lacey, who is in Tennessee for the national Mu Alpha Theta convention right now. I'm sorry I didn't finish posting yesterday; the only thing I can think awbout is cycling.

After today, it's pretty much official that Lance Armstrong will not win the Tour de France this year. I didn't think he could beat Alberto Contador, his own teammate, but his seven yellow jerseys say to never count him out no matter how old he is.

I tried to come up with an interesting story from when I went to nationals last year, but I couldn't really come up with anything specific. I got robbed of watching the first ever night race at Chicago in NASCAR, more than a week of the Tour, seeing the Josh Hamilton treat the world to home runs and then fail, and the end of the All-Star Game. I got to see all of those events this year.

I have quit MAO, so my main focus is for brain bowl this year. Chiles has won the annual Big Bend tournament the last two years, and we always want new members, if anyone's interested. Or reading. I'm sorry I'm so boring, my mind has shut off for the summer.

You guys did a better job of posting last week. Remember: if you can't post, you should try to do it before your day and save it, or get someone else to write it. Though I guess that's hypocritical of me since I'm finishing this post on Wednesday afternoon. Then again, it's not my responsibility to post every day. You can blame Lacey! =D

Today is my one third birthday, so that's pretty exciting. I've lived for 52/3 years, now. According to my Death Clock, I still have 56 years, 5 months, and 10 days to live. Yay.

Okay, I am probably going to go watch a replay of today's stage now. Bye.


P.S. I hope this is the correct shade of yellow. I cannot see either, though, sorry. Remember, color blind.

1 comment:

lilystar said...

Ryan, it's still too yellow. You should just write in normal black type.
And yeah, Brain Bowl is so much cooler.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html