Monday, July 27, 2009

Hard to Understand

I've been thinking a lot about connections lately. I think that whenever we make a friend, they stay there in our hearts, even if we lose touch.

For example, I had a memory the other day of a girl who had been one of my best friends from grades two through five. I can't remember exactly what she looked like, but I remember times that we shared and just how happy they all were. If I saw her today, perhaps I would recognize her. If I did I would have no idea what I would say. But I know if she asked me to do anything for her, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I sometimes I picture we all have these sorta cords of love attaching us to other people. They're so important because relationships make the whole world work. So I guess when it comes down to it, we should make friends with as many people as we can.

What the heck am I talking about? I apologize for the lack of sense I'm making.

I guess, for me it's: once a friend, always a friend. Because even when I'm let down or hurt by a friend, I have this love for him or her that keeps me holding on to that friendship.

Call it a weakness.

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html