Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Learning

Dude, I've been busy! I probably shouldn't be posting as I have a lot of work to do still tonight. But I feel I deserve a break.

I'm currently at the summer program I talked about in previous posts. I've been here for only three days but it has been jammed pack with classes, assignments, and reading. Even though it's 11:40 I still have to read three chapters in our textbook, finish my current event, practice my introduction of the speaker tomorrow, and do more research for the bill I'm writing. So, yeah.

However, I am having so much fun! Government and politics are so awesome! I'm learning so much, and not just about those topics. The students are all very intelligent, and like have intelligent conversations, helping me learn even more. In the past three days I've had discussions about Genghis Khan, World War II, Philosophy, Literature, and just so many oher things. It's such a great experience.

That's all the time I really have. The internet is kinda stupid here, so it goes on and off. I'll post when it comes on again.

Good times, good times!

-Brianna

Note: The Internet went down last night, so I couldn't post it until now. I did write it last night though. My sincerest apologies.

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html