Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm Gone

I'm gone for a week. Don't cry! I know you will miss me =p. Mm' off ta Tennessaay!!! The down-to earth, farmboy, corn-growing, redneck state. This is the perfect place to hold Nationals for people who hate country music *note sarcasm*. I'm not as bothered as I sound though. It really does look like fun.

You know, I marvel at the imagination of Japanese people. That's right, the Japs. Have you ever looked at their pranks and game shows on YouTube? It's hilarious! Extreme... but hilarious. At least Japanese people have a sense of humor. If you pull a prank in America, lawsuits all around. Even more extreme are their commercials. I'll give you three of the weirdest Japanese commercials I've seen while I go all "city" up on them country folk.




-June

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html