Thursday, July 2, 2009

The First Week



Unannounced, and probably not fairly so, I decided to take a 4 weeks and not post at all.
I have reset, reloaded, and rethought much of my life in that time. Each of the following four posts will be an earnest effort of philosophy, social observations, or otherwise "interesting" topic. Enjoy.

Discovery.
A few weeks ago I was driving home mad because, of course, my father had done something or another to antognize me and have the pleasure of yelling back at me. Charming. Anyway, I took a turn out of the way home to find something else to occupy my mind with something new. Lo and behold, I found two entrance gates to a stretch of hiking grounds that had gone unnoticed by me for all this time. I decided to step out, strecth my legs, and find out where the trails led. Lo and behold, I descovered a veritable labyrinth of paths and naturetrails that left me invigorated and refreshed when I finally emerged an hour later.
It's funny how you can literally stumble into something new and positive in your life mere moments after experiencing something negative. It all started with a little sense of adventure too. What happened to us? We all have set paths and routes, never deviating. I say, take a break from the norm and discover the leafy forest path that awaits you.

- Jonathan

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html