Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am so sorry to everyone. The fact is that I didn't even realize that yesterday Tuesday until it was already Wednesday. And then my internet was out of course.


So, today my dad had surgery. He has a lot of trouble with his back and so he already had a very serious surgery last year. The doctor messed everything up even more, so now they are redoing it. On top of operating on his back, he is also having surgery on his neck and his elbow. Pretty intense. I just got a call saying that everything went well. So that is good at least. I don't know what I would do without him.

My dad is pretty much the best. I remember when I was out sick from school in elementary school, he used to take me to movies. One time we went and saw a Star Wars movie and that was one of the best days ever. I also am a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings. And so when the second one came out, he surprised me with tickets on opening night. That is probably the biggest thing we have in common. Movies.

And so I'm sorry if that's boring for all of you. And also that it's so short and late. I will try to make my next post less of a fail.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html