Friday, September 12, 2008

c(X):

A lot of people seem to be taking practice tests or prep classes for the PSAT and SAT. I think they are amazing.
This kind of reminds me of a little issue. I don't think I remember how to read. The only thing I need to read is my history textbook, and little short passages throughout whatever other classes I have. When was the last time I sat down with a book and read it for enjoyment, or looked back on a passage that I read voluntarily for more than five minutes and thinking, man, that thing has some substance? Uhh.
I feel like a little boy, the kind of kid who can't sit down and do homework for very long. And keeps looking out at the blue sky and shiny day, wondering how long it will be until he can leave the house again and play with bugs or whatever it is that my brother does. That makes me wonder if Ryan ever did that when he was little.
Yeah, little Ry-ry. How cute.
It's really scary right now. I don't know why, but it feels like I can't just calm down and relax for a bit because there is always something that I might worry about. I so do not want to look back on my junior year and think, "Why the heck wasn't I doing more?" But really, where am I going to go? What am I going to do? I don't know, and this isn't very motivating.
I really want everyone to be happy. Like, when I say "hi" to my friends or strike up a conversation with them, I hope they had a good day and are looking forward the afternoon, whether they have no lives like me, or they are going to have a blast clubbing with Won in G-ville, or such and such.
It's already been four weeks. Now, it is time to go and read the fourth APUSH chapter with an eagerness and yearning for greater knowledge. Believe me, that was a joke. There are so many better things to do on Fridays, such as framing ponies, taking a tennis lesson with the green power blogger, or murdering hundreds of love bugs. Gosh, those things are annoying. Just the last part.
I got this amazing little paper turtle. It's so cute. ^^ Thank you!
-Kejing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hah, APUSH..i surprisingly already started reading the 4th chapter and i like lovebugs!

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html