Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Randomness

Hey! This is Blair, Lacey couldn't do the post today. I can't really think of one specific thing to write about, so I'll just tell you about a bunch of random stuff!

Like 10 minutes ago, my dog got into the cat litter and barfed crap up like 20 times. It was really disgusting, trust me. I was gonna barf just listening to her. But it was really sad too, cause she looked so pathetic and her little belly was hurting! It's hard to stay mad at her for more than 5 minutes.

So I'm on the golf team and it's totally taking over my life. We have matches twice a week average and I usually have to miss 7th period, but at least it's only AP Lang. That class is like a joke. Still, on those days I don't get home till like 7 or 8 o'clock, then I have to take a shower and eat dinner and usually I have a show to watch too, so I don't start homework until almost 10. Then I only have enough energy to do like 10 minutes of work before I'm just like ehh I'm too tired, I can do this in the morning. So I wake up at like 6, do 2 hours of homework, and finish it up during my classes in school. It's a system I've mastered since this is my third year of this happening, but now I have no classes to do it in, which is bad because I can't finish my homework. Sometimes I really wish I could quit, but I enjoy playing (usually). The only saving grace is that the season is one of the shortest of any sport! Yay!!

I went shopping this weekend with Caroline and Erica and we all got homecoming dresses! I'm totally in love with mine. Its like a purple slip thing with black see-through fabric over it which makes the dress look dark purple. By the way, purple is my favorite color which is another reason I love it :) Then there's like a goldish strip around the waist or whatever it's called. And Dillard's was doing the coolest thing! They had a dress registry so they took down your name, number, and dress, so if someone from your school bought the same dress, they could tell the second person and if they still buy it then they can call you and let you know someone else will have your dress. I'm really excited for homecoming! It'd be nice to have a date, but its not that important. What sucks is that I'm taking the SAT the same day. But after that's over, I'll get to have a bunch of fun with my friends in celebration!

I found a new favorite movie. Its 'Another Cinderella Story,' the new Selena Gomez movie. I was surprised how good it was. Erica, Caroline and I even tried to learn one of the dances from it (check out the title link to see which dance). We got pretty good, too. I was totally shocked at how good of a dancer Selena Gomez was. I was so obsessed that I bought the CD on iTunes and have listened to it like 10 times already.

My computer's been acting up lately. My parents called our computer guy to come fix it, and he made it run a lot faster. Somehow, though, I had exceeded the memory....I don't know how. Also, the CD drive is loose which explains why it keeps opening randomly. So my stepdad brought it to the store today to get more memory and a CD drive. I came home so excited because I've been desperate to play the sims because I couldn't install it on my computer so I thought this could fix it. I tried to install it when I got home but the CD drive was screwing up still (oh yea, I forgot to say he didn't get the drive today because they had to order it so it'll be a week) so I'm still sad about that.

I didn't really bad on my calc test. I'm sad.

I can't tell but I think this post is really long, so....sorry!

~Blair

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html