Monday, September 8, 2008

Protector w/o Homework

The first thing I want to make clear, is that if I were a superhero I wouldn't wear a mask. No one trusts a person in a mask. I'd pull a Superman. His disguise was Clark Kent. That way no one thought Superman lived another life. They weren't trying to figure out his secret identity. And everyone loves Superman. I mean Batman's mask makes him just creepy and shady. I'm very anti-masks.

Then we have superpowers. I'd of course like to fly (at supersonic speeds, I have to get places fast). As for other powers, I have many that I often consider. I think Pyro from X-men has pretty sweet power. Manipulation of fire is awesome, but he's a villain so I don't want to take something associated with evil. I also like how Captain Marvel is like a little boy, but when he claps his hands (and says Kazaam I think) he becomes like this superman. That would be cool too, but not exactly fitting to me. Then there's that chick from Sky High (that's like one of my favorite movies, do not mock me!) who can speed the growth of plants, which is probably one of the coolest powers I've ever seen, though it seems a bit useless.

So after giving it lots of thought, I decided something most fitting for me would be with my eyes. If you don't know, I love my eyes; they are my favorite physical feature. So I want every power that has to do with eyes. This includes: heat vision, x-ray vision, hypnosis, mind reading, and super sight. I think that's reasonable. Then I'd have something for every situation.

Name? Surprisingly I haven't come up with a name. Naming things have never been my forte, and I've thought of stuff that just wasn't quite fitting. So, you guys are welcome to suggest names.

There I did it. You thought I wouldn't, didn't you? You thought I would forget and never bring up the topic again. Or maybe you didn't think that, sadly I can't read minds.

May the force be with you,

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html