Tuesday, September 9, 2008

sorry

So tired. No sleep. Embarrassment. I'm so mad at the whole world.

I've been having the kind of days that are in movies but not in a good way. The ones where everything goes wrong. But not even in a funny way at all. In a depressing and painful way.

On Sunday I thought to myself. . . I think that I can handle my life. I just have to go out there and do my best and I can achieve whatever I want in life.

Isn't that funny.

That's the most optimistic I've ever been and this is the worst my life has fallen apart in a while.

It's like when you have a good day, but then the next day is bad so it balances out. There's some type of equilibrium requirement. I don't like it.

I don't know why everything is happening this way. Right now I desperately want sleep. And I'm going to get it.

Goodnight. Good luck with your life. Not that I have any real luck to give.

-Lacey

PS - I will try to not be as gloomy next week. Trust me. I am not being an over dramatic crybaby.

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html