Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Well you are in for a treat. The randomness is going to be unbelievable. Welcome to Lacey's post.

Hello, I'm Lacey Booth. Tonight's top stories include: disease, Scottish people, tests, and dresses.

Today will be the first day in three weeks that I will not be taking an antibiotic. Isn't it amazing? No I am not a drug addict, but this is the first day that I don't have prescribed medication to take because that's how much my sicknesses have overlapped these last few weeks. It is unbelievable. Someone I know said, "I wish that I had immunity to all diseases." Well duh. Isn't that obvious. No one likes being sick. (And if someone did then they should probably go see a psychologist immediately.) Being sick isn't fun. And it isn't healthy. So kids. . . there's really nothing you can do to prevent being sick. You are going to get sick and that is the cold hard truth. I think I got sidetracked.

Well moving on. I met someone awesome this week. He is originally from Scotland. He has a cool accent and he taught me the symbols for "therefore" and "because." If you actually go to my school then you should say hi if you see him in the halls or have him in a class because he is truly a wonderful person. Just so you know.

I have two tests Thursday and then a chem test sometime. I feel like I don't even know what we are testing on which is bad. Yikes. Oh well. Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Homecoming is coming up. I kind of want a new dress. . . but with being sick this week I feel like I shouldn't even leave my house this weekend. Like I should just stay home and sleep and sleep and sleep which is ironic because this weekend I have more potential plans than I have in forever. I want to say yes to everything but I think that I need to make my number one priority getting better and if I don't start feeling better then I'm going to just have to follow my doctor's orders and stay in bed and rest. But I still need a dress. I'm so excited. I love homecoming!!! It was the funnest thing ever last year and I can't wait for this years one. It is going to be awesome.

Well to all of my adoring fans. I love you :)

And to those who don't read my post. . . . GRRRR. But it's really your loss. I'm interesting. You fail.

Thank you and goodnight.

(Yes I am on cold medication still.)

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html