Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm so so sorry.

I have to say that I love Ryan Pace. Not in the why-don't-I-be-unfaithful way. I mean as one of my best friends, ever.
He asked me what I did at 4:05pm last week. What I always do on Fridays that most other people don't do. I went to take off my contacts when I realized... Yeah... I hadn't posted yet. This is pretty awful because I never post really late into the day. I can say with absolute certainty that I have been emersed in school school school throughout my frontal lobe the entire time.
He was also the person to tell me to listen to Palin. Jack said he (Jack, not Ryan who loves Palin) laughed at her. Another kid in my Lang class said she sounded like she was speaking at a PTO conference. I have to agree; the impression I got wasn't good at all.
I'm really glad that other people are enjoying Skreemr, as I did as soon as Linda gave me the link on that lucky day, months ago.
I have three tests next Wednesday in my three most difficult classes. I really don't know how this is going to work out. It probably isn't.
Tennis really builds muscle. In only a month, there have been differences. Amazing. Well, not as amazing as Ryan, who saved the day. While I am on this subject, it would be nice to point out the tripling of Forrestmeadow's clinic costs that have caused Jack and June to actually stop wanting to take lessons there, which they have been doing for a quite a bit. It is ridiculous.
This is, not to scare you, one of the most important years of our lives. It's going to be tough, and we all know that. So any little thing we think of that we can do to make each other happier, more lighthearted, cheerful, and all those good things... well, let's make them happen. :)
-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html