Monday, September 29, 2008

How To Be Sick...

I'm would say I'm an expert on being sick. Last year I was sick quite often due to a lack of sleep. Pretty much when you don't sleep, your immune system kinda shuts down...which isn't good.

Luckily I have improved the area of sleeping quite greatly this year, and haven't missed a day of school yet. I guess I had been well for a while now, and I didn't seen it coming. Last night, I was really thirsty. I figured I was just dehydrated, but I kept getting more and more water. My throat aching for it. I thought it weird but went to bed, and didn't worry about it.

I woke up at about three this morning to do a couple of homework assignments I was unable to do on Saturday since I left my textbooks at home and I was at my Dad's house. My head was pounding and my throat still hurting. But I figured it was all happening because I had just gotten up early. I finished my homework and went back to sleep. The next time I woke up felt officially sick.

That is why I wasn't at school today. But no worries because even though I felt ridiculously cruddy, I was lucky enough for Winston to send me some wonderful texts to cheer me up. First ,"I u sick?" Good to see you care Winston...you always take the time to write in proper grammar especially for me, and you even proof-read your messages before sending. When I responded with a "yeah" he sent me another great message, "But today is your day!" Yes, today was superhero day, and I was looking forward to it. Thanks for reminding me Winston...it made me feel so much better.

Sorry if I sound bitter. Heroes comes on tonight though! That's exciting!!!!!!!

-Brianna Rosier

PS I didn't mean to be so harsh to Winston...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha can you expect anything more from winston? i mean...its winston!

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html