Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Limewire, I Met Someone Else

I’m drawing a blank as to what I should right about, now that the structure of theme week is gone. The only things I can think to talk about seem like they wouldn’t interest anyone else.

After staring at my screen for a few minuets, I’ve decided to hell with it, I’m going to write about whatever comes to mind. Who cares what you people think anyway? That is, except for Kejing, whom I love, because she was the one who introduced me to this life changing site anyway.

When the fall of Limewire occurred about two years ago, I was devastated. I thought I’d never download music again. I was forced to fill my empty nights with substandard TV and actually doing my homework. They were
years devoid of discovery and excitement; it was crushing. But the night is darkest before the dawn (I don’t really think that’s true…) and oh what a dawn it was.

For those of you whom I haven’t already ranted about it to, my new favorite site is skreemr.com. It’s basically Google for music downloads. No software and the file download incredibly fast. You search for a song and/or artist, right click the title, hit save link as, and you’re done. You can even listen to the file before you download it to check the sound quality. I’ll even show you in a shameless attempt to make my post seem longer.

  1. Yeah, you probably can't see it, but I've typed in 'Interpol Obstacle 1'
  2. (The morally apprehensible part, IF you would perhaps want to download the song you’d go about it like this).

And it'll sound a little something like this:

Interpol - Obstacle 1


Found at skreemr.com


Well, that's pretty much it. And I will get back to that previous post, I promise.

-Viv

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html