Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the big apple

Well I got back from New York today. On the plane I thought hmm should I get someone to cover my post on Tuesday? No I'll be back and it'll be fine. Big mistake.

Here are the bullet points I will elaborate on next week. Just look at it as a preview of my trip.

-Missing the Plane
-Roger
-My Sister's Fiasco
-Nowhere to Stay
-My Brush with the famous
-Our amazing waiter
-Wicked
-One Two Three
-Spamalot
-Tavern on the green
-Breakdancing
-Grease
-Shopping
-Ice skating
-Trip home

Can you wait for next week? No? I know it sounds amazing. Well I guess you will just have to wait cause I'm falling over with tiredness and i have 50 pages of psychology to read.

Peace out home skillets. :)

Also if your lucky I will share with you a composition i wrote about The Scarlet Letter

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html