Saturday, November 29, 2008

They Won't Let Me Go

Hey guys. I have not much to post today because during the break, nothing special happened to me. So here's a pretty short post for today:

I still have some homework to do even though it's a few days into the break. The teachers just couldn't let me off with a simple homework assignment or even the generosity of no homework for the break. Instead, I got:
A 2 page packet from AP Statistics
A couple of free response questions from Calc AB
Two chapters of word identifications and short answers from AP US History
A large packet and a difficult online test (from what I heard) from AP Chemistry
All of which I'm still not finished with >.<

We're also installing a new hardwood floor in our house which didn't help me finish my homework either. And to top it all off, it rained on the days I wanted to play tennis. Not the best break I've had.

On a GOOD note, all that stress and bad fortune inspired me to write a song. It's called "Gaining My Wings" and it still needs some heavy editing but it sounds pretty good sound-wise. I'm also thinking about recording in the winter break so I can finally show people more than just the lyrics... though I might need someone to sing a song or two that I wrote out of my voice range (silly me). So now I'm actually resenting winter break because it might be twice as worst for me and generally everyone who has the same teachers as me. So join us tomorrow for and exciting post from Caroline!

-June

Note: This is weird. I came back to this post to find half of it gone. Stupid editing glitch/bug/defect.


Random Statement: I found this quote on the internet and I thought it was pretty funny even though it is racist:

"I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered what mothers from Asian countries use? Toothpicks?"

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html