Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cabinets

Hey guys!

Over this past week I’ve realized that I hate my elective classes. If I could choose anything, my days would probably be filled with math, some science, english, and geography. My general art class, which is supposed to be soothing, is actually really stressing me out as I spend my class time watching my pot crumble before my very eyes. And I’ve already addressed French. As much as I complain I actually like BC, Physics, and Lang; I’m pretty sure I must be some kind of freak. It’s perfectly normal for someone to be stressed out (something I’m very good at) in BC, but not so much in Art 3D-1. Maybe that’s why I like the required classes more, I’m at home.

Speaking of which, today I walked into my kitchen after school and was pleasantly surprised to discover that our cabinets have been installed (not the bottom ones yet, but they hopefully will be tomorrow)! Before we had crappy white cabinets, but now we have awesome wood ones (with a cherry finish that brings out the warm tones in our kitchen tile)!

Yeah, other than that I have to say the day was kind of awful so I don’t really want to bore you with it, but at least soon I’ll have somewhere to store the cups.



Oh how I love the holidays!

-Viv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Viv,

I miss you.

That's all.

Love,
A.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html