Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wow, I Did It Again...

Hello peoples. I'm posting on Sunday because I had amnesia with arthritis to the brain. A perfectly good explanation in my opinion. So without further ado, here's something I came up with on the fly.

A lot has happened in the past week. Like for instance, even though most of my friends were tired of talking about politics, I still found it pretty interesting that Obama came out as president. I personally did not find either candidate suitable for presidency but I found Obama as a better candidate since he had a better temper. The most interesting fact for me though was that Obama had access to much fewer resources than McCain and yet he came out on top. Money isn't everything ^_^. So congrats to Obama and hopefully he won't let the country down like Bush did.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++#######+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++############+++++++++++++++
++++++++++###############+++++++++++++
+++++++++#####++++++++###++++++++++++
++++++++###++++++++++++###+++++++++++
++++++++##++++++++++++++###++++++++++
+++++++##+++++++++++++++####+++++++++
+++++++#+++++++++++++++++###+++++++++
++++++##+++++++++++++++++####++++++++
++++++#+++++++++++++++##++###++++++++
+++++##++++++++++++############+++++++
+++++##++++++++#+++##+####+####+++++++
+++++##++++#####+++#++#####+####++++++
+++++##+++##+###+++#+++****++####+++++
+++++##+++++#++#+++#+++++++++##++++++
+++++##+++++++++++++#+++++++##+#+++++
+++++#+++++++++++++++#++++++##+#+++++
++++++#+++++++++++++#++++++####++++++
++++++##+++++++++++####++++####++++++
++++++++++++++++++####++++++####+++++
+++++##+#+++++++++++++++++++##+#+++++
+++++#++++++++++++++##++++++####+++++
+++++#++++++++++++######++++##+++++++
+++++#+#+#+++++++##+++#+++++##+++++++
++++++#++#++++++##+++###++++##+++++++
+++++++#++++++++++++++++++#####++++++
+++++++++#+++++++++++#++++#####++++++
+++++++++++#+++++++++++++############
++++++++++++#+++++++++++#############
+++++++++++++#++++++++###############
++++++++++++++##++++########+########
+++++++++++++#++###########++########
+++++++++++###+++#########++#########
++++++++#######++++######+++#########
++++++#########+++++++##++++#########
+++++##########+++++###++++##########
+++############+++++#++++++##########
++##############++++#++++++##########
++##############++++++++++###########
A normal picture is boring so I found this =D

This week was pretty hectic for me also. I got a bunch of tests back and some of them were pretty bad. Like for instance, chemistry. I like how our teacher is very honest when we ask if it is a bad grade but sometimes I wish she wasn't so straight forward. It would also help if we had tests that were more than just 6 questions. So now I'm stuck with Apex and I still have a ton of homework to finish. Yay....

Anyway, join us today for another exciting post from Caroline and once again, I'm sorry for catching arthritis.

-June

Random Question: What would happen if an unmovable object is hit by an irresistible force?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama's resources/money available > McCain's x92873442534.

A lot of McCain supporters are chalking up McCain's loss to lack of resources.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html