Tuesday, November 4, 2008

the magicalness of my education

Yea, so I accidentally pressed "Publish" when I only had a title. . . so just to clear up any confusion, that was my mistake.

So this week the only thing I have really learned at school is that I have an IQ over 130. Everything else I think I already knew.

Yesterday I had the worst day ever. I woke up to do my review worksheet for Calculas and. . . I definitely was getting all the answers wrong. It freaked me out but I think I overcame it before the test. I also had a pop test which was not appreciated, my mother was meaner than usual, and I cried about seven times in alltel because i was just that emotional. At that point my mom thought it would be appropriate to ground me for a stupid reason and be a controlling meany face. I am also not getting along with one of my friends which is just kinda this extra sour cherry on top of my sundae of life.

Today . . . seemed just plain boring. BUT it's election day!!

I have to say I will miss Bush. He has been president since I was nine and I just don't even know what I would do if I didn't have him to laugh at. I mean I just don't know if any presidential candidate can say something so. . . Bush once a year.

I do have two interesting presidential quotes for you.

My dad hates Obama. Here are his thoughts:
"Obama is just off in Obamaland. He doesn't even know what's going on, and Americans are just drinking the Obama-Kool-Aid and just going along with everything he says. They must be high."

Mom and Son in Books-A-Million:
Kid: "We don't like Obama."
Mom: "That usually isn't something we share."
Kid: "Tommy's mom likes Obama so I said Boo Obama."
Mom: "We don't boo anyone."

Little did the kid know that there was a woman with an Obama T-Shirt right behind them in the checkout line.

I am going to New York this Friday. Yay. It should be fun. I get to go on an airplane (not like I haven't before. I love to fly.)

Have the most wonderful week of your lives because anyone who reads my post is amazing and makes me happy so you should be happy too. (Run on Sentence)

I don't even know where that came from. . .

-Lacey

1 comment:

KoreanKid777 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html