Sunday, November 30, 2008

Writing on the Walls

Hey there, Blue Powerblogger here!


So I had an interesting er..."chat" with a kid at my school last night on facebook. It went a little something like this:
Taylor

hey

9:58pmCaroline

WHAT DO YOU WANT???

jk

hey

9:59pmTaylor

cool man.

hows lfe

9:59pmCaroline

swell.

it would be totally awesome if i didn't have all this homework to do

9:59pmTaylor

thats good

i have a lot of makeup work

when are we going out for icecream

10:00pmCaroline

yeah how long were you out of school?

huh?

10:00pmTaylor

a week but when?

10:00pmCaroline

what are you talking about?

10:01pmTaylor

icecream date?

haha

10:02pmCaroline

you are a fag

haha

10:02pmTaylor

lol thanls

10:02pmCaroline

no problem

and still i have no clue what you are talking about

10:03pmTaylor

WHEN CAN I TAKE YOU OUT

10:03pmCaroline

um never.

10:03pmTaylor

o yeah your dating that kid that used to play soccer

10:03pmCaroline

haha no

10:04pmTaylor

yeah you are

10:04pmCaroline

umm....nope. unless something has happened that I am unaware of

10:05pmTaylor

your lying right now

10:05pmCaroline

i wish i was lol

10:06pmTaylor

ok ig2g toodaloo

10:06pmCaroline

sure later

this has been...weird

So yea, it was basically the strangest conversation I've had in a while. And I don't know how to get the font back to normal, so we're stuck with this. For those of you who are wondering, "Taylor" is Taylor G. (I won't say last names for confidentiality reasons) but you guys should know who I am talking about. He's in my chemistry class. That conversation was incredibly random, and I still have no clue what he was talking about, so I plan on clearing things up with him tomorrow during science.


Strange conversation #2:

So I was driving these two boys home from school, Colten and Sam. Here is part of our conversation from the trip:

Me: So what are you guys doing on your first night of Thanksgiving break? (the two boys were hanging out at Sam's house)

Sam: Well, we'll probably get naked, and see what happens from there. Anything ensuing will probably just be a result of attraction and flirtation.

Yeah, it was awkward...


Strange conversation #3:

There's this awesome european kid that goes to our school, and he is hilarious. I was talking to him about this girl that he likes, and then he turned the tables on me and inquired about the kid I am crushing on:

Conor: So how are things with you and your boy?

Me: pretty awesome, I guess

Conor: how? why? I need details! Elaborate! Who, what, when, where?

(So I told him some recent events)

Conor: I have to meet this kid! When can I meet him? He must meet my approval!

-yeah, he's kinda obsessed with my love life for some odd reason...


So those are three interesting conversations I've had within the past few days...Join us tomorrow for a riveting post from Bri!

And listen to "Writing on the Walls" by Underoath!


-Caroline :)

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html