Friday, November 7, 2008

Con mucho suerte.

I thought it was a little awful when a student today was told that he had aced the test, only to find out that he made a D. I don't know him very well, but he seems like a nice person and everything. Why would anyone deserve that? And then another kid was immediately told, "-insert name here-, you're going to cry."
I don't really have complaints about my teachers. In fact, this teacher is thoroughly good at her subject, and is so, so eager to help her students. However, it was really kind of depressing to sit in the room today.
She also called me up to have a little chat with me...
Not the greatest day of the year.

In fact, many of the Power Bloggers do not seem to be having a phenomenal time this week.

If a school day could neglect any sort of math for one day, gosh, that would be an easy day.

So I wish you all the luck I can give, and I hope it is some high-quality luck because my 11:11 wishes always come true. I really hope the next wish comes true, because it feels good when other people are happy, no matter how unhappy I am. Maybe the Red Power Blogger sounds crazy right now.

Muse - Starlight


Found at skreemr.com

Most sincerely,
Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html