Monday, November 17, 2008

Are we still tagging things?

A few years ago I had a discussion with my mother. I told her I didn't remember when I became so sarcastic. Her response surprised me. She told me my humor had always been quite dry and she would often get comments about it from my teachers.

So let me apologize if I come off as rude. Sometimes I do intentionally, but most of the time I'm really being sincere in what I'm saying. Just ignore the sarcasm in my voice. I mean, when I say 'excuse me' I really didn't hear what you said.

Not that I'm not rude. I have a tendency to mock. I know for a fact that I have not always been as mean as I am now. I think it started in middle school. I mean everyone hated everyone including themselves back in those days. I really am trying to work on that. I'm trying to be less mean, and of course if you ever hear me being mean just let me know...I'll remedy the situation. Unless I've had a cruddy day...everyone deserves to be mean on especially bad days.

Funny thing is, although I often talk about how much I hate people and how stupid they are, I actually care greatly for most people. My friends and family in particular. So, guys, even if I say something cruel or I offend, just know that deep down I care. Don't think for a second that I don't think about my friends often. Don't think for a second I constantly worry about them. Don't think for a second I wouldn't do anything for them.

I'm sorry that I can't be a better friend. I have a keen sense of the emotions of those around me. I have since I was a little kid. Thing is, I'm terrible at expressing my feelings and can never think of the right words of comfort. But I'm always there if someone needs me...even if I'm the worst comforter ever.

So I think you all are awesome.

Wow this seemed cheesy...I need something else...

So the other day in Physics, Mr. Carpenter asked if any of us knew what a muleon (I'm not sure how it's spelled but that is how it sounds) was. I said, 'I think it's a mix between a horseon and a donkeyon.' Carpenter was the only one that thought it was funny. I still think it was incredibly clever.

Monday out.

-Brianna

PS Thanks everyone for making my birthday awesome!

4 comments:

runiteking1 said...

I got the joke :D

Unknown said...

haha i laughed out loud at that joke, just so you know

Kejing Jiang said...

Hehe, laughed out loud too!

Anonymous said...

i spit at my computer when I read that joke.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html