Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Very Interesting Voice Mail

Heeeeey people! I've got a lot of homework again so here's the post!

Today was pretty interesting. During tennis, a very distraught person (We will call this person "X") called my friend (We will call this person "Y"). When X got home, she found her window open and nobody was in the house at the time. She was scared that someone broke in so she called Y over to come and go in the house with her. Well, it turned out nobody was in there and so they left me a very interesting voice mail. Check it out. (She calls me big brother by the way. That's she says she's my little sister):
X: Hey Junie-oba. Your little sister is going to get raped and then killed. Please come save me... not really because Y is here!
Y: June, X is not going to get raped or killed...
X: Ya I am! How do you know? You're not God! Maybe God doesn't even know. He's deciding. You better pray for me!
Y: June, it's okay. We got bored so we call--
X: NO WE'RE NOT BORED! Oh my gosh! I'm going to die! No, I'm going to get raped and then die.
Y: June don't get irritated by this voice mail.
X: Bu-but June loves me so it's okay.
Y: You're not going to get raped or killed.
X: Yes I am!
Y: Yeah by... (garbled, I couldn't hear it).
X: NO! Oh so if I die it's all your fault. Junie-oba loves me.
*Laughter*
X: Okay bye.
Y: June, don't get irritated by this voice mail. Okay bye June.
X: Bye.

Throughout this whole voice mail I was like,"Huh?"

To another person: It's okay if you lose your first match. I guarantee that even Nadal or Federer lost his first match. It's not whether you get a point or a game. It's whether you can get back on your feet and come back again and again with twice the determination until you finally get that win. I would know. ^_^ My dad was merciless with me back in the day. He wouldn't give me a single point unless I earned it (even when I was seven years old). So cheer up ^_^. You've shown a much faster improvement rate than your opponent. You just need to work on your confidence a little more. In a few months you'll be able to beat everyone on JV, probably varsity too. Keep smiling.
-From the very worried people

Well that's all I have to post today. So join us tomorrow for another riveting post from Caroline! *applause*

-June

Random Question: If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its the only day every kid is allowed to defy their parents' rules. And cause there's supervision (usually).

Anonymous said...

Dear June,
Thank you for your kind words.
I am actually going to play tennis today. ^ ^.
Sincerely,
Another Person

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html