Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So this is cheating just a little bit. I saved a draft so my post would be on time. But it really wasn't my fault that I wasn't able to post on time. And so I am sorry for that.


My parents have decided that they are going to cut our internet off when they feel like its too late for my sister and I to be online. So. . . yeah.

Apparently all upcoming seniors taking AP Lit. had to write an essay. I found that out yesterday. It was due last Friday. Awesome.

I get to drive my mother to Gainesville today. They have a Freshens there. I do not know why, because last time I got one I didn't think it was that good, but I keep wanting one. So I suppose I will get one today. I think the best smoothie place I've been to, other than Tropical Smoothie of course, is Froots. I wish we had one.

Six AP classes is starting to seem scary. Especially with all of my mothers new rules.

But overall, I guess I shouldn't complain. So I am sorry that I did.

And I'm sorry that this is so short, but my mom is already getting antsy about leaving.

-Lacey.




No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html