Saturday, July 5, 2008

Post-Fourth of July Post

Hello my children. Green power blogger here with the After-4th-of-July post and I must say that there was lots and lots of laughter.... and food... and pretty lights.... and gun powder..... and large explosions... and FIRE!!!!!! *ahem anyways-

Ahhh, Independence Day. Greatest holiday for Americans and a insult to communism (no offense red power blogger) where everywhere in the USA band together and cele
brate freedom and democracy.




I know it says 4th of July sale 2007 but I HAD to put this on.




Moving on, Venus Williams defeated Serena Williams in the Wimbledon finals. It was the most screamy match I've ever heard. Seriously, some of those women sound like men and have big man arms/legs. It's really scary.

Lastly, next week is my birthday! Yay!!! I'll be age ___ and most of my friends will be gone at a national math competition! How delightful. Well that's all I have for you guys today so stayed tune for the blue power bloggers because (yes I know I say this almost every week) shes awesome.

-June (I noticed everyone except me signed their posts so I'll start doing that from now on)

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html