Tuesday, July 1, 2008

slight malfunction

Computer problems. Posting in a few minutes. Still made Tuesday.

-Lacey

(That was posted at 11:59 in case that doesn't show up. I was so excited that I didn't completely miss Tuesday. This was a computer freak out like no other. I am very sorry.)

So this week I had to clean my room. Is it shocking? no. I was thinking about it and I realized that I spend over 80% of my waking hours at home cleaning my room. I think that that is an amazing statistic.

I am in Apalachicola. Technically here the TV is on a different time zone so I'm kind of not even late. It is so boring here. And I've eaten a zillion of those Pop Ice popsicles. They are delicious.

I have this whole week off of cosmetology school. I actually only have about two more weeks. Which is pretty awesome. I am really excited because I might get to have a summer.

My mother did the most ridiculous thing this week. She got mad at me for something that wasn't even a big deal and she knew it. She came up with an outrageous punishment that was unfair to outside parties. And the next day she came to her senses and apologized. It was a normal Saturday night.

Vh1 could seriously count down anything. I am convinced. Their countdowns are awesome and you know that countdowns can suck you in. They have the best ones.

My computer has a section on it called "Problems and Solutions for Your Computer." I go to it whenever my computer does something freaky and just randomly shuts off or something. Under the Problems section you can find probably around 50 different things my computer is doing wrong. Under the Solutions section it says "No solutions have been found for your computer at this time." It's really helpful.

Wall-e was the best movie ever. Go see it. You will love it. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely July 4th.

-Lacey

1 comment:

Viv said...

I love VH1 countdowns too, they're probably one of the top reasons I still want cable. I think the first one I saw was something like the Worst Sexiest Music Videos. After that I was hooked.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html